All written content on this site is for information purposes only and does not constitute a complete description of our investment services or performance. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of Matt Buckwalter, CFP® the Principal of MJB Financial Planning, LLC. Information throughout this site, whether charts, articles or any other statement or statements regarding market or other financial information, is obtained from sources which we and our suppliers believe reliable, but we do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness, completeness or accuracy of this information. Links to other sites endorsing any investment should not be construed to be a recommendation of that investment by MJB Financial Planning, LLC. Nothing on this website should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future performance. Neither we nor our information providers shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies, regardless of cause, or the lack of timeliness of, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user. All information and ideas should be discussed in detail with your individual advisor prior to implementation.
Fee-only financial planning and investment advisory services are offered by MJB Financial Planning, LLC, a registered investment advisory firm in the state of Nebraska. The presence of this website on the internet shall in no direct or indirect way be construed or interpreted as a solicitation to sell or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services to residents of any state other than the state of Nebraska or where otherwise legally permitted or where an exemption or exclusion from such registration exists. We are legally empowered to provide investment advisory services to residents of Nebraska. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ANY INFORMATION POSTED ON THIS OR ANY OTHER ‘LINKED’ WEBSITE.
We at MJB Financial Planning, LLC value your trust and confidence and carefully handle the nonpublic personal information we possess. This information generally will include:
• Information provided from applications, forms and other information provided to us either verbally or in writing, and include but are not limited to your name, address, phone number, account information, social security number, employment, assets, income and debt;
• Information about your transactions, accounts, trading activity and parties to transactions;
• Information from other outside sources;
• Any other information that is deemed to be nonpublic personal information as defined by the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and by the SEC’s Privacy Rule, to which most state-regulated Investment Advisory Firms defer.
We will never sell our Clients’ nonpublic personal information to any other person or entity. We will only share information when you have directed us to do so with a written authorization or by application to facilitate a financial service offered through our firm or where we may be required to provide information by law or regulation.
Here are some examples of when information may be provided according to the above:
• From time to time throughout the year, you may personally authorize us to share information with your personal accountant.
• You may desire to utilize investment or insurance services with an unaffiliated financial services firm (broker/dealer, custodian, trust department or insurance company) and in writing or by application, you will be directing us to share information in order to work with these firms on your behalf and only for the services you have requested.
• Additionally, since MJB Financial Planning, LLC is regulated by the government, we may, from time to time expect regular audits by the State to ensure compliance with regulatory rules and regulations. MJB Financial Planning, LLC is required to open all of its required books and records for review by Regulators.
MJB Financial Planning, LLC restricts access to its records to only those persons who have a need to obtain information in order to deliver advisory or administrative services. In addition, all employees and officers are required to understand that everything handled in our office is private and confidential. Nothing about our clients should be discussed outside of our offices with family, friends or other clients. Within the office, employees should only discuss what is needed to complete the job. Most importantly, we never discuss a client’s situation with someone else who should request information about a client except as provided for by law and with the client’s permission.